VASPnet’s mission is to be the world’s source of assured VASP-related data. We aim to achieve this by providing a single source of regulatory information and intelligence.
VASPnet is seeking a driven and dynamic individual to join the team as a Regulatory Data Management Analyst. The successful candidate will deep-dive into the analysis, collection and maintenance of virtual asset service provider (VASP) legal and regulatory data, with responsibilities in ensuring that all data maintained within the VASPnet platform is accurate, complete and of high quality. The analyst will also work closely with developers to ensure data can be managed effectively.
In this role, you will use your experience as a highly analytical problem solver to gather and process data, apply quality controls, derive business intelligence through the analysis of our data, and apply data security standards. You will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
The position is a full-time role with an initial probation period of 6 months.
- Engagement with external and internal stakeholders to identify, coordinate and manage acquisition of data.
- Structuring data and facilitating the import of such data into the VASPdata platform.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Assisting in the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and data quality management reports.
- Identifying new and exciting ways to leverage our data to benefit our clients.
Qualification and Skills
- Strong understanding of, and practical experience with data modelling concepts, and data analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker, used to seeking new solutions for challenging problems.
- Proven experience in expanding your horizons and developing relationships within industry.
- Experience in and understanding of crypto-assets, the efforts being made globally to regulate them, and the ability to stay abreast of the rapidly developing domain.
- A passion for critical-thinking and problem solving.
- Understanding of current and future practices in data management.
- Willingness to engage with stakeholders to understand the data at source.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Travel, Remote Working and Packages
The successful candidate will be free to work from home. When necessary, you may be expected to make yourself available during our office hours or in clients’ time zones. Once the COVID-19 pandemic has abated, the successful candidate may be required to travel, including internationally, as needs dictate. We offer a competitive remuneration and annual leave package as well as other benefits.